Find out what our clients are saying about our support and training
ATOUT CHIMIE training
understand REACH without being an expert
« We are a micro company, it was necessary for us to participate in at least one training course on REACH and this well before the deadline of 2018. This allowed me to "demystify" this REACH regulation, and we had the chance to '' have a trainer for 4 people, very attentive to our questions as beginners (knowing the difference between a substance, a mixture and an article was essential for the whole course of the training and he knew how to spend time there). Through this one-day training, I learned which products from our company will be subject to registration and which will not. I am now much more comfortable talking about REACH to our staff, customers, suppliers and administrations. I recommend that all companies do training on REACH well before the 2018 deadline. » Astrid Roulaud – Cristallerie Saint Paul -Limoges
« From an industrial point of view, this training seems essential to me to tackle the topic of REACH, identify the different players, fully understand the issues, the REACH process and the deadlines. The support of a consulting firm is almost essential to be accompanied in the process, to benefit from the advice of competent staff, and to carry out the seizures. I highly recommend it to companies that import products outside of Europe or that are concerned with manufacturing and / or mixing processes. » Frédéric Brard – SISP - La Rochelle
« The training offered by UIC was an opportunity for me to grasp the essential concepts about REACH in more concrete ways. Mr. Delvigne gave us the elementary basics with great simplicity, putting himself at the level of each of the participants. The small group present was able to ask its questions and we received answers adapted to the level of each one ... Enabling small structures like ours to understand the regulatory context, which is currently in full evolution, is a real boon ... I left more serene. I thank UIC Poitou-Charentes-Limousin for organizing this day, I also thank Mr. Delvigne from ATOUT CHIMIE who was able to animate this day with great clarity and simplicity ... » Isabelle Geffroy – Les usines de la Vincendrie – Poitiers
CHESAR: Mastering echa's tool to assess risk
What were your expectations regarding this training?
- What to do if our uses are not covered in the supplier's SDS
- Understanding the calibration approach
- Make a Chemical Risk Assessment for the future drafting of a Chemical Safety Report
How has this training been beneficial for you to develop in your professional activity?
- Meet our regulatory obligations regarding Chemical Safety
Would you recommend this training?
- Oh yes, and even a lot! Because it is interesting from a content point of view because it exposes at the same time the obligations, presents the CHESAR tool and allows an implementation. The pace proposed over 2 half-days with 2 speakers allows the assimilation of information and the practical case gives a good idea of the complexity of the Chemical Safety assessment. The trainers are super competent and patient! Well done and thank you!
give your opinion too
Share your experience with ATOUT CHIMIE by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Give your opinion on the training you have taken: